Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council meeting on Thursday 25th March 2021 at 19.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should use the following information:
Meeting ID: 831 6486 4091
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To approve minutes of meeting of the 25th February 2021 & 9th March 2021.
- Open Session
4.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor.
4.2 To receive views of residents on parish matters.
- Sale of the old village hall – To receive an update on any developments since the previous meeting.
- Planning…. To consider the following planning application.
6.1 – Town and Country Planning Act 1990 – Appeal Under Section 78. 194052- Lemsford, Broad Oak, Herefordshire. Site for the erection of one dwelling and two bungalows. To consider whether to submit further comments or withdraw/modify previous representations.
6.2 – Planning Consultation 210893 – Agricultural buildings at Caldicot Farm, Broad Oak. To consider whether to submit any general comments on the proposals set out in the planning application.
6.3 – Planning Consultation – 210455 – Moon Inn Bungalow, Garway, Hereford. Proposed kitchen/dine extension.
6.4 – Planning Consultation – 210496 – 2 Mountain View, Broad Oak, Herefordshire. Proposed erection of a single storey oak framed rear extension.
7.1 To note the current bank balances.
7.2 To consider the following payments.
7.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with his employment contract (March 2021)
7.2.2 – PAYE (March 2021) – £93.20
7.2.3 – Microsoft 365 Personal – £59.99
7.2.4 – Lengthsman (General Account)- £141.60
7.2.5 – Footpaths- £182.40
7.2.6 – RoSPA Annual Inspection – £94.80
- Clerk Correspondence
- Commons – To receive an update on any further developments.
- Footpaths To consider any work required to be undertaken.
11.1 To receive an update and consider outstanding invoices and future work.
11.2 To consider invoices presented for outstanding work.
- Children’s Playground – To consider any further update on proposals for improving the children’s playground.
- Grass Cutting – To consider Balfour Beatty’s invitation to nominate grass verges for a single cut during the growing season.
- To raise matters for the next meeting.
- To consider the date of the next meeting.
The Chairman to move a resolution to exclude the public from the following confidential item.
- To consider the letter dated 26th February 2021 from the Garway Hill Commoners Association.