Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Annual Parish Council meeting on Thursday 6th May 2021. The meeting will follow the Parish Meeting which begins at 19.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should use the following information:
Meeting ID: 814 2705 9050
- To Elect a Chairman/Sign Declaration of Office
- To Elect a Vice Chairman/Sign Declaration of Office
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To approve minutes of meeting of the 25th March 2021.
- Open Session
6.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor.
6.2 To receive views of residents on parish matters.
- Sale of the old village hall – To receive an update on any developments since the previous meeting.
- Planning…. To consider the following planning application.
8.1 – Planning Consultation 210884 – Caldicot Farm, Broad Oak, Herefordshire. Proposed conversion of an agricultural building to e dwellings with associated parking and drainage works. Reconfiguration of existing large slurry lagoon to natural pond with associated landscaping and biodiversity enhancements.
8.2 – Planning Consultation – 210757 – 13 Fairview, Garway, Hereford. Proposed extension to rear together with dormer window on rear of extension and covered porch on side.
9.1 To note the current bank balances.
9.2 To consider the following payments.
9.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with his employment contract (April 2021)
9.2.2 – PAYE (April 2021) – £186.40.
9.2.3 – Postage – £7.92
9.3 To consider the renewal of insurance at a cost of £364.96.
- Clerk Correspondence
- Commons – To receive an update on any further developments.
- Footpaths To consider any work required to be undertaken.
13.1 To receive an update and consider outstanding invoices and future work.
13.2 To consider invoices presented for outstanding work.
- Garway Primary School – To consider offering a grant to Garway Primary School for the purposes of clearing drains to prevent future flooding.
- Children’s Playground
- To consider any further update on proposals for improving the children’s playground.
- Traffic Issue in Garway – To receive details of a recent incident in Garway and consider any action necessary.
- To raise matters for the next meeting.
- To consider the date of the next meeting.
The Chairman to move a resolution to exclude the public from the following confidential item.
- To consider a recent FOI request.