Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council meeting on Thursday 2 July 2020 at 19.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To approve minutes of meeting of the 21st May 2020
- Open Session
4.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor
4.2 To receive views of residents on parish matters
- Planning…. To consider the following planning applications:
5.1 Planning Re-consultation – 201587 – Rock Mount White Rocks, Garway Hill, Hereford, HR2 8RX – Replacement of a single storey side extension with a 2 storey extension.
6.1 To note the current bank balances
6.2 To consider the following payments
6.2.1 – HALC Internal Audit – £240.00
6.2.2 – Herefordshire Council – election fee – £913.73
6.2.3 – Legal Fees – H Vaughan Vaughan & Co
6.2.4 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with his employment contract (June 2020)
6.2.5 – PAYE – £90.60
6.3 To consider the Internal Audit report 2019/20
6.4 To approve and sign the Annual Governance Statement
- Clerk Correspondence
8.1 To consider the membership of the Working Group to consider governance arrangements following transfer of the Common.
8.2 To consider a possible refund (in part or in full) of financial donations from third parties.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan – To provide an update on current issues.
10.1 To consider any work required to be undertaken
11.1 To receive an update and consider outstanding invoices and future work.
11.2 To approve an annual maintenance plan for the lengthsman
- To consider Parish Council representatives for the community centre, the terms of Parish Council custodian trustee position and the sale of the old village hall.
- To raise matters for the next meeting.
- To consider the date of the next meeting.
To move a resolution to exclude the public from the following confidential item
- To consider the co-option of a potential new Parish Councillor
Mark Hearne June 2020