Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council meeting on Thursday 28th January 2021 at 19.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To approve minutes of meeting of the 10th December 2020
- Open Session
4.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor
4.2 To receive views of residents on parish matters
- Sale of the old village hall – To receive an update on any developments since the previous meeting.
- Planning…. To consider the following planning applications – None received.
7.1 To note the current bank balances.
7.2 To consider the following payments.
7.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with his employment contract (December 2020 & January 2021)
7.2.2 – PAYE (December 2020 & January 2021) – £186.40
7.2.4 – Postage – £15.72
- Clerk Correspondence
- Commons – To receive an update on any further developments including the availability of dog notices.
- Footpaths To consider any work required to be undertaken
11.1 To receive an update and consider outstanding invoices and future work.
11.2 To receive an updated quote for the provision of dog bins on the Common.
11.3 To consider invoices presented for outstanding work.
- Children’s Playground – To consider any further update on proposals for improving the children’s playground.
- To review and approve Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Risk Management plan.
- HALC Training – To consider the training modules available until 31 March 2021 and approve bookings as required.
- To raise matters for the next meeting.
- To consider the date of the next meeting.