Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council meeting on Thursday 30th September 2021 at 19.30hrs.
The meeting will be held in the Garway Community Centre
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To approve minutes of meeting of the 29th July 2021.
- Open Session
4.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor.
4.2 To receive views of residents on parish matters.
- Sale of the old village hall – To receive an update on any developments since the previous meeting.
6.1 To note the current bank balances.
6.2 To consider the following payments.
6.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with his employment contract (August & September 2021)
6.2.2 – PAYE (August & September 2021) – £372.20.
6.2.3 – Postage – £7.92
6.2.4 – Clerk’s travel expenses -£17.10
6.2.5 – Site Plan (Old Garway School) – £10.80.
6.2.6 – Lengthsman (TGC1579, TGC1588, TGC1603 & TGC1604) –
6.3 Financial Monitoring 2021/22.
6.4 To consider and approve the budget and precept for 2022/23
- Clerk Correspondence
8.1 To receive an update on any further developments.
8.2 To receive an update on the proposed survey by Caroline Hanks.
8.3 To receive feedback on the Garway Hill Common Association AGM.
- To receive an update and consider outstanding invoices and future work
- To receive an update on any current issues.
- Children’s Playground
11.1 To consider any further update on proposals for improving the children’s
11.2 To consider a donation from the Parish Council towards the acquisition of new play equipment.
- Safeguarding Policy – To consider the draft Safeguarding Policy for adoption by the Parish Council
- Demolition of Old Garway Primary School – To provide an update following the previous meeting.
- Myrtle House – To provide an update on issues involving vehicular access to Myrtle House.
- To raise matters for the next meeting.
- To consider the date of the next meeting.
Mark Hearne September 2021