Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council meeting on Thursday 29th October2020 at 19.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
- To approve minutes of meeting of the 24th September 2020
- Open Session
4.1 To receive a brief report from the Ward Councillor
4.2 To receive views of residents on parish matters
- Planning…. To consider the following planning applications:
6.1 To note the current bank balances
6.2 To consider the following payments
6.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with his employment contract (October 2020)
6.2.2 – PAYE (October 2020) – £105.20
6.2.3- Postage – £7.80
6.2.4 – Stationery – £44.40
6.2.5 – Lengthsman – £447.60
6.2.6 – Monmouth County Council – £931.88
6.3 – To approve the budget and precept 2021/22.
- Clerk Correspondence
- Common – To receive an update on any further developments.
- Footpaths To consider any work required to be undertaken
102.1 To receive an update and consider outstanding invoices and future work.
10.2 Maintenance of cattle grid at Tennesfield Drive.
- Children’s Playground – To consider any proposals received for improving the children’s playground.
- Adoption of BT Phone Box – Broad Oak – To provide an update on any further developments.
- Request for Permission to Install Fibre Broadband Equipment on Garway Hill Common.
- To raise matters for the next meeting.
- To consider the date of the next meeting.
Mark Hearne October 2020